Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day Two: Rotom!


Hi everyone! Today I chose to write about Rotom. I picked Rotom because it's a very rare Pokemon. It has the power to go into electronics. It's a special Pokemon because it's made completly of plasma! It's weak to ghost-type moves but it can learn Dark Pulse, a Dark move. I like Rotom because, well, it's a cool Pokemon!


Ian's Game Tip: In Heartgold and Soulsilver bring Rotom at the head of your Pokemon party and take it to Saffron City. Now you can go down that broken-down elevator. Then you come into a little room. There will be a washer, lawn-mower, refridgerator, microwave, and a fan. Rotom can enter these objects and take on different forms. On the table in the room, you'll find a journal. After you read it, there will be a letter "C" at the bottom of the notes. The letter "C" turns out to be the initials of Team Galactic's Commander, Charon!

That's it! The next Pokemon will be Squirtle!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am William Townsend. Our moms are friends. I know a lot about Pokemon, too. I am probably going to start a blog about it soon and you are more than welcome to post comments. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi William! I read your comment, thanks for writing! Have your mom tell my mom when you start your blog. I'd really like to read it! It sounds cool. I promise I'll comment too. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to ask my mom if I can start my blog this weekend. I'll let you know! Maybe we can hang out sometime, too.

    ReplyDelete